Tuesday, May 22, 2012

MBC Korean Music Wave 120521

SUPER JUNIOR, TVXQ!
See how many fans you have in America?! Please come back, you have to come back!!!

It was mind blowing seeing you in person, it was like a dream.
You are... REAL PEOPLE.
I had only seen you in pictures and on the computer for many years. And to see you in person? I was crying the night before, so excited to see you. Then scream my head off during your whole performance. Please come back... my sister and friend waited to get tickets for over 6 hours, then waited at the concert in line for 11 hours. I couldn't go because I had a final at school, but I came right when I could :)

Thank you for such a wonderful performance. Everyone was great, but Super Junior and TVXQ, you were the best! Saranghae! I was so sad Junsu, Jaejoong and Yoochun is no longer a part of TVXQ... it feels so wrong, still! But nevertheless grateful that I could at least see most of Super Junior, and some of TVXQ. I love you guys!

I will win an instrumental cover contest on Youtube one of these days, and win a trip to see you in person and meet you!! I WILL. I WILLLLLLLL I am so inspired to play more pop piano, and it's finally summer vacation so I CAN, and I WILL. I will meet you! My dream is to play piano for you! Either just play for you or play YOUR music for you to sing. Sounds like an impossible dream... but I still dream :)

I hope you don't have jet lag, and had a safe trip home... please come back soon! We're all waiting for you <3

No comments: