Wednesday, November 5, 2008

High School Seniors

You know what's weird?
Seniors that go to a normal public high school have hours of school, then hours of homework, after school clubs and sports, part time jobs, AP exams and SATs and cramming and commuting.
I'm a senior but I homeschool. This year I only have English, Japanese, Chinese, Music and Government. I spend like two hours studying everyday. Then I'm listening to music, playing piano, watching youtube, and learning how to dance to Jumun - Mirotic XD

Ugh... life is good haha =P


P.S. I've written a few fanfics by now... one Kyuhyun, a few Junsu, one Yesung, one w-inds.... I posted the full Kyuhyun one on xanga and got like one reader haha, that was cool!! I never posted before. And now I decided to post one of the only other fanfics I've completed so far, the Yesung-oppa one! If anyone likes anything about it, I'll be happy and eager to keep posting... if not... ^^;;;

And OH OH!!
I got my keyboard connected and can make good quality mp3s now! So I will have better piano music to share with everyone... I might be able to make sheet music soon too! *so excited and happy*

준수오빠 사랑해요~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi keudae!!
This is lihui from Malaysia,
I just want to drop by and say hi!
I knew you because you played the piano version of doushitte,and seriously I love that song alot! I'm a TVXQ fan too!
Do you ever played LeeJiHoon's "Doll" before?I love that song very much cuz Junsu sang it for his audition! XD