Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Today

My friend and I are practicing to perform an Ayaka song on New Year's Day at church yay! Piano + Vocals I'm so excited ^^

hit0kiri from youtube really cheered me up too... I was really touched =)

In music theory class my teacher helped me figure out chord from DBSK's "You're My Melody" so I can nearly play it now, finally omg... I am so late with their album songs for youtube...

I found a piano version of Nunan Neomu Yeppo (Replay) on youtube and it blew me away, and I'm learning it now. Always, though so many people request it, it just takes something to inspire me to finally play it. Like a crazy beautiful already made piano version for me to copy lol... is that bad...? =\

David Archuleta's song is still just... capturing my heart. The lyrics are too perfect. For my life, personally. It's perfect. "To Be With You." I should make a whole post for that song tomorrow. Or soon anyway... it deserve one =)

Good night I guess, it's 9:50pm now. Gotta go do homework and read @#$^$# Paradise Lost, and practice piano! ^^ Yay...

=)

No comments: