Sunday, March 18, 2012

Hello Again.

The madness continues, yes. I've gained more weight than before I became anorexic now. Life is awesome and horrible at the same time, how's that work? School, friends, church and piano make it amazing. Some friends, some school, some church and some piano make it awful too. And guess what accompanies every little part of my liiiiiiiiiffeeeeeee...

I am afraid of some people who might be reading this.

The people closest to you hurt you the most.

I don't know who he will be, my future husband?

I am grateful for having the church band to invest myself in every single week, for God. Without that anchor I might be lost.

My mom doesn't mean to hurt my heart until it's in pieces, she really doesn't.

I am supposed to be doing my second draft of an English essay. I'm tired.

My tooth rotted, cracked and broke off because of the acid. It's finally starting to give me pain now.

I need it to stop raining so I can bike to school, please.

I wonder who he is. Will I be capable of loving him properly?

I can't delete my past. Is anyone in this world completely innocent?

God, you are weird sometimes. In a good way.

1 comment:

Chansoriya said...

Jenny, it's okay. We've all got tough times, all of us. It feels hopeless at times, but even if it's just a smile a day there's something good out of each day. Just have to make the most of it. I won't say forget about him, your future husband, but that is YOUR choice. You shouldn't worry about that. Heck, maybe you'd be better off strong and independent as our fore-mothers, who have fought for our equal rights to men. You will find him when the time is right. Just believe. You were given life, health, love, family, and so many wonderful things! Stay strong my friend. I'm sorry if none of my words truly console you but please know this is from the bottom of my heart. From a friend to a friend.