Saturday, June 21, 2008

안녕!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYEOWOOK-OPPA!!!!!
생일 축하합니다, 려욱오빠!!!!!!!! :D

~ ♥ ~ ♥ ~ ♥

유툽의 그대입니다...
This is keudae from youtube... this will be my main, primary blog from now ^^ Username "keudae" was already taken goshdarnsit! But I'm tired of updating like three xangas (I messed that up bad) but I can't delete them because I linked to them in my videos (a lot) so I'll keep them up but only manage these three of mine:

Facebook
Youtube
Blogspot

I hope to meet other youtube & xanga friends here...! (yunhoROCKS, Emmeline...!!)
So... どうぞよろしく~ :D

Here, I'll blog like a normal person (journal) and also stuff like chords/sheets/mp3s... and try to connect with youtube friends more (youtube is mainly videos, comments, and messages, so...) yups ^^

以上、最初のポーストでした! ^^

(wish blogspot had this, like livejournal x\)
[currently listening: SHINee - 누난 너무 예뻐 (Replay) Boom Track]

P.S. I just realized that I have never, ever (until JUST NOW) listened to the whole song of "Let's Go on a Trip!" the intro was always cut off on my mp3!!!!! O___<;

No comments: