Sunday, June 29, 2008

Yay, My First Mp3 Player!! :D

I finally bought my first mp3 player today, a 30GB Apple iPod Video! Secondhand, through craigslist, but it was $110, and works perfectly, with wall charger & leather case!! It's a bit scratched up, and off to get something as personal as an mp3 player second hand, and it has exactly ZERO songs that I know (American rap & R&B >n<), but at least I GOT ONE BEFORE GOING TO KOREA, and having to bring allllll my CDs!!! :D I was terrified when I went to go get it though, OAKLAND. I was seriously, terrified for my life, even though my dad was there with me. The band played really good at church today! "Let It Be" was beaaauutiful... I wish I could sing like Shimmy... but with a bit more texture and vibrato, like Kyuhyun-oppa's voice... and play violin like Hannah...
Okay I'll stop daydreaming like that, and go finish cleaning the windows for my dad (return payment for driving me to oakland for my ipod ^^) and then practce violin!! :D
Leaving for Korea in 8 days OMG. But these days, I feel sick. My stomach, my head. I hate the thought of eating (SUCH A GOOD THING...) but I get so hungry I have to eat, then I feel siiick and bleh. I don't know what's wrong with me.
I am stressed a little, worrying about the flight (international, by MYSELF for the first time ever, with two younger friends!!) and about piano requests i have to fulfill before going, and getting an XP computer so I can actually put my own songs on my own ipod, and buying everything i need before leaving, and everything everything... it may not seem much to stress about, but i have a very, very low stress capacity.
We'll see what happens...!! :D So far, God has gotten me an ipod, dream trip to Korea with parents paying for everything, and pretty much everything i could wish for that i can acquire through... material ways? Like, not talent, or skills and intelligence, cuz you can't buy that really... but anyway, just rambling on and on and on... ><
My sisters and I are planning to play Luigi's Mansion late into the night one of these nights, before I go! :D
Oh yeah!!!! ONE HEART CAMP FOR HIGH SCHOOL TODAY STARTED!!!!! I'M SO SAD I CAN'T GO!! OMG I MISSED TWO YEARS NOW. EVERYONE'S GOING... WENT, I MEAN. And next week is middle school!! Church was very empty today, kind of. But Arehta talked to me! She was so nice!!

I realized... a few days ago... I probably won't see %%%%% until... December. And I'm trying to be okay with that. Actually, I wish it would be NEVER see %%%%% again, that'd be easier. Much. I should move =\

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi keudae! it's chazzie here! I'll link you to my blog a.s.ap =) whoa..you're going to korea for vacation? enjoy ya!

chazz
http://chazziefairuz.blogspot.com