Monday, June 30, 2008

Surprised

I listened to Joshua Tang's violin playing soooo many times... "Summer" over and over and over, that suddenly i listened to Henry and I'm like WHOOOOAAAAA...!!! Henry's version sounds so... different than Joshua's... as in... Joshua is... better??
I was really shocked! I had thought Henry was amazing, mind-blowing!
I try to justify myself by saying Henry was performing, and DANCING at the same time. But there is a big difference between the two audios...!! :\

I really do post every single little thought I get now... xp

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi there! i came across your video playing Tohoshinki's 23rd jap single Why Have I Fallen For You and am really grateful you posted the chords! butbut erm im not very good at reading chords and playing from there so i was wondering would you mind writing a rough score of the song out for me? mayb just like one part cause since its just repeating. really hope you can help me with this and i will be super super thankful!!!! ^^