Friday, June 27, 2008

First Japanese Class!

And only one I'll have before going to Korea aw >< Went to Jeungli's house and had Japanese class with her mom, Tiffany, and Mie!! It was SO fun ♥ We picked out texts we would use, then read this... Buddhism-children-book...
Man I have such a long way to go before I am fluent in Japanese. It's not if I'll become fluent, but when because I know I have to. Korean too.
Also practiced violin... recorded a tutorial for TPL on piano... ^^ i hope it helps everyone...~ tomorrow going to a barbeque with famfam! Then I'll work on Epik High's "One" guitar duet with my brother, and hopefully record "Doushite Kimi wo..." piano tutorial ^^
Vivaldi's "Storm" is so. Amazing. I can't stop listening to it, played by Henry & Joshua Tang... over and over and over... I want to play it so bad... I'm willing to take years to play it, of course... it'll take years to get good enough to join a symphony of any sort, and play Vivaldi.
Oh, yesterday, I was thrilled to hear Mozart's "12 Variations of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" on the radio!! Of all the songs they could play, they played the one I had JUST recently heard and gotten addicted to!!
Okay... that song will take a while to learn on piano, but maybe not as long as violin will take >n< both are so hard for me... but so fun and beautiful I'm willing to do anything.
I wanna take my violin to Cheongpyeong lol... on the airplane... XD
After summer, I have to get a job, make money! I need to pay my dad back for Guatemala still, and Cheongpyeong too ($2,000 total goshdarnsitall) and then buy my own better violin, and pay for my own piano lessons with an intense classical teacher. I probably can't support myself with one part time job like that (one more year of high school to go! THEN WHAT!????)
OMG i'm not gonna start thinking about "after high school" right now. Because I'll figure that out in Korea.
Yeah... I'm riding so much on Cheongpyeong... I have a whole list of goals! Including "figuring out the purpose of my life," "making lots of friends," "opening up and being myself" and "learning Korean, Japanese and Chinese" yups.
Anyway, I guess I'll just ramble every single day on blogspot XD ramble ramble...
Oooh I voted for Super Junior as Favorite Artist!! ♥
What else...
Oooh no one beeped at me while I drove today. Definitely a plus. Today was a very good day, in all! Not wasted, for one thing. Video upload... finished "one" tabs... japanese class... violin practice... made an origami panda lol...
Okay yeah I should go to bed now. Enough of staying up until 1am writing blogspot journals and super junior fanfics while listening to Vivaldi XD

No comments: