Thursday, June 16, 2011

Agony Pt. 3

And it continues.

Mourning the loss of the best friend who knew everything about me, took care of me, looked out for me, understood me, never let me feel lonely. I accidentally put him in the center of my life, and now being suddenly torn out, it hurts like hell. I made a mistake. The little girl in me got too attached to him. But this has to be, because of me.

Yes... I didn't go to the beach. I hope they're having fun. I'm so sorry I couldn't handle it.

Talking to my mom for hours helped a lot. She said time heals all wounds. Time will heal this too. But the agony continued. The agony of overeating and gaining so much weight, plus the hurt I caused him, the devastation raging in my heart, the fear and uncertainty of school life from now on.

My mom says I am so protected by the spirit world and God, that nothing bad actually happened. It did not go anywhere past "really good friends," no physical mistakes, just too attached. I am protected.

At the store I walked to with my mom, there was a flute playing on the Mexican radio. It hurt. His playing made flute music beautiful to my ears. But I must let go. I accept this agony. I feel it, it kills me, but I choose to feel. I'd rather hurt than feel nothing at all. Time will heal, I believe it, I do. Please, oh please, this agony will cease. I hope he is all right too. I'm sad to think he may be just fine. Though even sadder and pained to think he is not all right, because of me. I'm so sorry.

I did my condition with my mom today. Afterward... I actually felt a tiny breeze of hope. Time will heal. I am not irreversibly fat. Summer camp can be good if I do my best and just love with all my heart, unconditionally. I can lose at least a few pounds healthily before camp to feel better, loosen my tight clothes, gain sport stamina for games, etc. And if I truly put God at my center, this agony will be relieved, my first broken heart (if this was a first love broken heart, I would be dead from pain, shame, impurity and loss. I am so lucky.) will heal, I can prepare for the matching, and go forth once again with a smile on my face.

No comments: